အဂၤလိပ္သခၤန္းစာ ( ၉)

on Saturday, May 4, 2013

1= Draw back=ျပန္ရုပ္သိမ္းသည္

1။ I have promise my father that I would fulfill his wish. I cannot draw back.

2။ I cannot draw back from what I have promise.

2= Draw near= နီးကပ္လာသည္။

 1။ As the examination draw near, we become more serious in our studies.

2။ My heart becomes lighter as the time for going home draws near.

3=Draw up (something)=စာခ်ဳပ္ေရးဆြဲသည္။

1။ We must get a lawyer to draw up the agreement.

2။ See that it is draw up carefully.

           4=Drop in on=မေမ်ာ္လင့္ပဲ လာၾကသည္။

1။ Some old friends dropped in on us last night. We were not expecting to see them.

2။ They just called unexpectedly.

5= Drop someone a  line=စာတေၾကာင္း ေလာက္ ေရးလိုက္ပါအုန္း။

1။ Please drop a line as soon as you get to Mandalay.

2။ Just let me know that you have arrived safe and sound.

No comments:

Post a Comment