အဂၤလိပ္ သခၤန္းစာ (၁၀)

on Sunday, May 19, 2013


1. Fall back upon=ျပန္မွီခိုသည္။

1. I am trying to get a new job. If I fail to get it I must fall back upon my old job.

2. Every time I was in trouble I had to fall back upon my parents.  I can always rely on them; they never fail me.

2. Fall behind= ေနာက္က်က်န္ရစ္သည္။

1. My illness kept me away from school and soon I fall behind in my studies. I could not catch up with my class-mates.

2. I want to pay my fees regularly. I do not want to fall behind in my payments.

3. Fall in love with=ခ်စ္ႀကိက္သည္။

1. Hla Pe fell in love with Tint Tint.

2. They fell in love with each other. They grew up together before they fell in love.

4. Fall through= မေအာင္မျမင္ျဖစ္သည္။

1. We planned to have a big picnic, but our plans fell through because of the stormy weather.

2. My plan to take a trip to Myingyan fell through. It came to nothing.

5. Feel like=ခ်င္သည္။ ခ်င္တယ္။

1. I don’t feel like reading tonight. I have no wish to read.

2. I feel like taking a rest. I feel like a rest. I wish to take a rest.

3. I don’t feel like a walk just now.

No comments:

Post a Comment