အပ်င္းေျပစရာ

on Tuesday, November 20, 2012
    1.     If you can dream it, you can do it. (Walt Disney)

    Joke
A mathematician, a statistician and an accountant apply for the same job. 
The interviewer calls in mathematician and poses the question: “What does two plus two equal?” The mathematician replies: “Four.”

The interviewer calls in statistician and asks the same question. The statistician say: “On average, four- give or take 5%. But on average four.”

Then the interviewer calls in accountant and poses the same question: “What does two plus two equal?” the accountant gets up, locks the door, closes the shades, sits down next to the interviewer and asks him: “What do you want it to equal?”

2  2. A woman is the only thing I am afraid of that I know will not hurt me. ( Abraham Lincoln) 

   Joke
      Chintoo sent an SMS to his boss: “I’m unwell, unable to come to work today.” 
      The boss messaged back:  “When I’m unwell, I kiss my wife. Try it.”  
      After a lapse of two hours, chintoo messaged the boss: “Sir, I’m alright now, your wife is very sweet!”

No comments:

Post a Comment